Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Finally off work

tumblr_o38e5pVdvt1s3gys4o2_r1_400.gif

Coli night shift to commence in half an hour

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If I'm gonna hoe around, I'll do it right: I would get paid & the nikkas I am fukking would be attractive. I'm not having random one night stands for free with regular folks. It's not gonna be a 'he has a cute face but a regular body and he's broke'. 'he's ugly but I bet the dikk is good'. I would be in a relationship with those two under certain conditions ( the force would be love/feelings) but it won't be anything just built on a sex drive or on impulse just because I can. There's layers.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
If I'm gonna hoe around, I'll do it right: I would get paid & the nikkas I am fukking would be attractive. I'm not having random one night stands for free with regular folks. It's not gonna be a 'he has a cute face but a regular body and he's broke'. 'he's ugly but I bet the dikk is good'. I would be in a relationship with those two under certain conditions ( the force would be love/feelings) but it won't be anything just built on a sex drive or on impulse just because I can. There's layers.

What brought this on? :patrice:

:skip: Mans dem not bussin dem cheeks?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I need hair tips

How do I get my hair to look shiny all the time and keep my curls super defined?
I dont really use products like that other than a leave in and a curling smoothie

@Coco @misery @Prima Donna
If I wore my hair curly, I could help more.
I use coconut oil & olive oil in my hair. Keeps my hair shiny. (But it's straight)
I used to use hair mayonaise.
I really think my conditioners help with my hair. I also think straight hair holds shine differently than curls/natural style hair.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I need hair tips

How do I get my hair to look shiny all the time and keep my curls super defined?
I dont really use products like that other than a leave in and a curling smoothie

@Coco @misery @Prima Donna
Oils and moisturizer.

The kind will be up to you and your hair. You may have to experiment. I still don't have my hair shyt together. I wear this shyt tacky all the time lol and ppl think its cute.