Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When everything was going on with Trayvon M, my family and I went to go march. Jessie Jackson was walking around casually along with another important person. My grandma was acting like a straight groupie.

When we went to take balloons and a bear to area where he died, she wanted us to take pics in front.

In my opinion that wasn't the time and place to be acting the way she was. I was already emotional about the whole thing and everything was irritating me.

My grandma just posted the pic of her and Rev. JJ on fb and it reminded me of the day.
Seeing his grave all the time kinda brings the memory back a lot as well
:(

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was actually going to try the ACV soak thing for my locs.... Eventually. I'm more than certain my locs are fine. They're full of life and shyt, but I want be sure I don't have "stuff" in my hair

how do ya'll use acv to wash your hair?
Cover your head in a baking soda paste then just dip your hair in a sink filled with half acv and water.
Grizzy, don't do it to often, you shouldn't have as much product build up. Maybe like twice a year

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Cover your head in a baking soda paste then just dip your hair in a sink filled with half acv and water.
Grizzy, don't do it to often, you shouldn't have as much product build up. Maybe like twice a year

Alright, Thanks. I was going to try it out before my next retwist. I just got one yesterday, so, I'm going to wait a couple of weeks. But good looking out.

Keep on and I'll be ready to take the next step in this relationship...
:mjgrin:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Don't take it for granted when you do find it though breh.

Good enough for what though breh? It's good enough to find happiness or someone that will love you. Can't beat yourself up over something like that, you may think of yourself as average while others think of you as far more or even less.
i've always strived for excellence in everything
So most ppl aren't good enough.
yes
Then be better for yourself. I'm surrounded around the most complacent and pessimistic people imaginable, but I give my self plenty of energy... Actually, I'm pretty high off of that shyt. The few people that talked to me on here will tell you lmao

2 years ago, I was a bum ass nikka with no job, prospects, and depression. I'm on my way to being that nikka and won't let anyone tell me otherwise. I KNOW if I can do it. You can too, B

Sorry, I just hate to see people berating themselves.. :francis:

yeah i hate complaining so i'mma chill

my life is going in a good direction anyway tbh but still its not good enough

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
i've always strived for excellence in everything

yes

yeah i hate complaining so i'mma chill

my life is going in a good direction anyway tbh but still its not good enough

Yeah, I get like that, too, sometimes. But don't dwell on it too much or that shyt will tear you apart. Like, my friend is close to getting her bachelor's in Sociology and another just got his bachelor's or some arts shyt... That just inspires be to get some shyt I'll actually use :mjlol:

But I'm still proud of them