Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I find it odd when people say "who cares?"

Then they make a post like this.

Honestly everyone will not care nor careless about the same things. It doesn't matter what ANY of us decide to type in hindsight because someone will think we're being dramatic while others will be in agreement. I say write wtf you want. Even that weirdo thread that's trash. But I'll still think that persons a weirdo AND still write about WHY I think he's a weirdo.

Nothing changes.

But everyone wants to act like "they're above drama."

Good afternoon to you.

I had no problem with your post...you've always been at dude's neck. However, I I prefer not to read multiple pages of other people FAKING outrage and disgust.

Oran Juice been a weirdo, been shytting on Black women, been a very dark suicidal type but your post suddenly brings all of these folks out of the woodwork?

I just think its lame when folks bandwagon what you said with their noses in the air like this isn't ground 0 for fukkery and nonsense.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

phJRCBe.png

Beards AND goatees are love :noah:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Good afternoon to you.

I had no problem with your post...you've always been at dude's neck. However, I I prefer not to read multiple pages of other people FAKING outrage and disgust.

Oran Juice been a weirdo, been shytting on Black women, been a very dark suicidal type but your post suddenly brings all of these folks out of the woodwork?

I just think its lame when folks bandwagon what you said with their noses in the air like this isn't ground 0 for fukkery and nonsense.
I wasn't coming AT YOU. Glad you didn't read it that way.

Anyway, just saying I realize "I" can even be a hypocrite online or off when it comes to how someone feels or perceives something.
That's why I'm all about doing what you want (that's legal and doesn't hurt others maliciously) because people gonna think, feel, and see things how they want to anyway.

Afternoon.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I find it odd when people say "who cares?"

Then they make a post like this.

Honestly everyone will not care nor careless about the same things. It doesn't matter what ANY of us decide to type in hindsight because someone will think we're being dramatic while others will be in agreement. I say write wtf you want. Even that weirdo thread that's trash. But I'll still think that persons a weirdo AND still write about WHY I think he's a weirdo.

Nothing changes.

But everyone wants to act like "they're above drama."

You know what's not funny? Every goddamn time I speak my mind I'm getting criticized for caring too much and now I'm being accused of acting too good to police someone up.

Everyone else can think they're equals to a nikka that wants to fukk his cousin but not me.

And what's even not funnier are the same people that's always crying about "stop caring", "just ignore it", "stop bytching" do the exact same thing when they address it. If they didn't care they wouldn't even be talking about it :heh:

I wish the title of this thread would be changed to:

The random thoughts of hypocrites

Or

The fake ass thread

Or

The thread where we like to pretend everything is ok