Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Who cares? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

This thread is FILLED with attention whores, weirdos and drama starters, including myself. Yall aren't above shyt.

Who cares if the suicidal nikka is incestuous? I don't even read his post/threads and it does not take much effort to skip over stuff you don't want to read.
Folks ITT actually care about each other for some reason :pachaha:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:laff:
Adolf Hitler was a Taurus, need I say more? Taurus will smack the shyt out of you for mispronouncing their name. They can be violently petty. Female Taurus often see beating a bytches ass, as the only logical solution to a disagreement.

Reality TV star Chrissy Lampkin, who is married to Rapper Jim Jones is a classic case of a psycho female Taurus who uses violence and aggression for the most petty transgressions. Anything that is even slightly insulting to a Taurus can set off their violent temper. Below is Chrissy’s mug shot after she was booked on Assault charges for beating up Kimbella on an episode of Love & Hip Hop New York. The Taurus always has something to prove. It’s downright over the top and ridiculously annoying.

I had a Taurus boyfriend who threw things and flung my suitcase down a flight of stairs when he was angry. Needless to say, Taurus can be DANGEROUSLY PETTY. Check out my article, “Taurus is one of the most popular sign among American Serial Killers!”

Taurus wants what they want when they want it. Regardless if it’s a turkey sandwich instead of a ham sandwich, they will give you the evil eye if you mess up their order. They are NOT shy about complaining about any and every little thing. The Taurus can be quite exhausting to be around as they expect perfection from themselves and everyone around them.

Taurus are a slave to loyalty when it comes to relationships. They are that ride or die chick who just can’t leave their man despite how often he cheats on her, beats her and disrespects her. The Taurus will allow bad treatment without consequences when they are in love until one day they just snap and end up murdering their significant other. Taurus would rather kill you then break up with you. Leaving someone they love is hard, murdering them is less difficult. Taurus are notorious for passion crimes and I’m willing to bet most episodes of the show Snapped, featured a Taurus on the run for killing their spouse.

They are EXTREMELY superficial and materialistic and they won’t like you unless you own something luxurious. Taurus will talk about your shoes being off brand and your watch not being a real Rolex.

Taurus are that petty! They say it innocently like, “Nice watch, is that a Rolex?” or “Your hair is cute, are those extensions?”

Taurus are so petty they will even go as far as suing you for petty and trivial things. For example, a man just sued his date for texting while she was in the movie theater with him, he is suing for a total of $17.31 in damages. I would bet $100 the guy who filed the lawsuit is a TAURUS. They are batshyt petty!

Taurus invented tit for tat. Evening the score is something they are very good at no matter how trivial the issue is. They notice EVERY thing and they are quick to point out flaws. For example, if you have bad grammar they will keep correcting you if you forgot to wipe the boogers from your left eye this morning they will point that out. They point out that your shirt doesn’t match your pants and you only have the iPhone 6 and not the iPhone 7.

They just do too much in general. Toddlers are parasites that suck the life out of their parents and if you hang around a Taurus long enough, they will suck the life out of you. Every time you hang out with them, you will feel exhausted afterward just like a tired mother with Post Pardum Depression.
Why she go in like this? Was this even necessary?:gucci:

@Darth Hater

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
As sexual as you are? That's interesting.
:picard:
Libelous slander.
I am the very picture of righteous piety and chastity.
arrogant.png