Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

@iBrowse instantly popped in my head with this ridiculous ass gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
The coli.com

where weirdo posters make suicide threads for attention and then after getting enough gullible sentimental ass nikkas here to fall for the bait (and give him e-love pep talks about the how one's life is intrinsically valuable) goes back to making odd attention-seeking posts/threads.:mjlol:
You've noticed.

I thought when he exposed the girl he was stalking was downbad considering if someone woulda snitched to her and she saw the mean comments.

What if she was just as depressed as him and God forbid the nasty comments make her do something to herself.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I've heard a lot of incestuous stories about members of my family. A lot of heavy shyt that's been swept under the rug and not addressed. Rapes. Molestations. Even straight up experimenting.

I've never been into a relative in a sexual way. Never been tempted. I have been in awkward situations where I've felt uncomfortable like if I wasn't as blunt and more reserved I couldve got invaded. I've always been anti social and its benefited me.
I was bless to have a healthy childhood with the exception of a little financial struggle and single family home in teens.

Adulthood I haven't been so lucky but I'm cautious more than ever.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
The coli.com

where weirdo posters make suicide threads for attention and then after getting enough gullible sentimental ass nikkas here to fall for the bait (and give him e-love pep talks about the how one's life is intrinsically valuable) goes back to making odd attention-seeking posts/threads.:mjlol:
Yup. This post sealed the deal for me :francis:
Only place black women carry too much weight is on their stinkin behinds:russell:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You've noticed.

I thought when he exposed the girl he was stalking was downbad considering if someone woulda snitched to her and she saw the mean comments.

What if she was just as depressed as him and God forbid the nasty comments make her do something to herself.
Who u talking about :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The coli.com

all posters who threaten suicide and dont follow through should be perma-banned. shyt is always for attention

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Damn, that X and Sagat beef got me uncomfortable. Those are the homies and I hate to see them handling some drama publicly. X is a good dude and I can see why he was hurt by the comments made by Sagat. Thing is, when you call out a man in a public forum in a degrading manner he cannot concede. If he apologizes he's a bytch. This is why I think heavily about how I approach people when I'm offended. Typically when I talk to people privately we reach a resolution. When pride and public perception gets involved things gets messy.

This situation reminds me why I'd be a great campaign manager. There's no situation I can't swing into a win. Being a salesman taught me a lot about reading people and negotiating. X should have picked 9 by Drake for the soundtrack of his thread. Crazy thing is they're two people who could benefit from having a business relationship. Ego is crazy man. Mine is massive so I get it. I know when to concede, a leader doesn't always need to lead from the front.

My kids will have the knowledge of kings and queens. Being a leader takes sacrifice and confidence. Finding balance between the two is tricky, but it can be done with guidance. I've had great mentors my whole life. I can't thank them enough for pushing me be more than a winner, I'm a leader. Its my personality. I'm compassionate and I consider other people's need. I try to figure out how everybody can get what they need. It's why I was made it far in soccer. Everybody could dribble, run, and they were better than me.

Few people were willing to put a team on their back, play every position, sprint box to box just to distract the D, and never touch the ball in a scoring play. I was always honored being elected team captain. Every team I played on my teammates elected me team captain. I give everything all of me until my body stops working.

A lot of dudes think they're bosses but they could never be a boss because they don't listen, learn, or care. It's funny too because listening is the fastest way to learn, when you know more you care more. It's all relative but dudes don't teach dudes to lead anymore.

It's cool, it makes defeating them easy. I know 8/10 men I compete with aint built like me. I've won before the competition starts. Life is a marathon not a wind sprint. I'm a HOF player not a MVP player. There's MJ and there's D Rose. I'm cut from the same cloth as MJ.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
A thread about having sex with family members :francis:

I may just ban myself soon.

I know theres creeps but come on.
You think about fuxkin family :hhh:

you must not have been here when we had that underage female poster and she had to get banned

heard there was nikkas in her PM box talking to her

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s