Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
A lot of ppl on here have admitted to shyt like that. Even worse.
I dont think most of it is trolling.
I was never allowed to sit on grown men's lap as a kid not even my uncles.

I never did sleep overs at uncles houses.

I'm so glad my mother limited us around people and family as well. fukk em. I'll be the same with my kids.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
A thread about having sex with family members :francis:

I may just ban myself soon.

I know theres creeps but come on.
You think about fuxkin family :hhh:
The coli.com

where weirdo posters make suicide threads for attention and then after getting enough gullible sentimental ass nikkas here to fall for the bait (and give him e-love pep talks about the how one's life is intrinsically valuable) goes back to making odd attention-seeking posts/threads.:mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The coli.com

where weirdo posters make suicide threads for attention and then after getting enough gullible sentimental ass nikkas here to fall for the bait (and give him e-love pep talks about the how one's life is intrinsically valuable) goes back to making odd attention-seeking posts/threads.:mjlol:
You put it out there not me

:hubie:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was never allowed to sit on grown men's lap as a kid not even my uncles.

I never did sleep overs at uncles houses.

I'm so glad my mother limited us around people and family as well. fukk em. I'll be the same with my kids.
Yeah. I've heard a lot of incestuous stories about members of my family. A lot of heavy shyt that's been swept under the rug and not addressed. Rapes. Molestations. Even straight up experimenting.

I've never been into a relative in a sexual way. Never been tempted. I have been in awkward situations where I've felt uncomfortable like if I wasn't as blunt and more reserved I couldve got invaded. I've always been anti social and its benefited me.