Constant mood tbh[
08d836ded60436a45e1dcf2ffe444c4d.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you tried giving up on social media since you dislike how people utilize it so much?

I did. in fact, i told certain people who are close to me that i was going to stop posting, liking and being active. It's that I haven't deactivated or deleted my Facebook account simply because I don't feel like explaining to people that I don't want to be on Facebook because ive lost interest in it plus sadly it's the only way some people have chosen to reach me by. I haven't liked or posted anything since may. I have a habit of checking on it unfortunately but slowly I'm falling back from that.

I hate how nowadays social media has transformed friendships and relationships where social media basically defines it.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
bytch nikkas
Not to say it would've been better to do it to a white person who stepped into the elevator (rob them), but they did it to another Black person is probably struggling and living day to day. That shyt is so crushing. Seeing him curled up in the fetal position on the floor. He really didn't know the danger he stepped into. But I wouldn't have stepped on the elevator. I hate being around too many men. I almost always suspect it will be some shyt. When ppl are in groups, they become more bold.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Not to say it would've been better to do it to a white person who stepped into the elevator (rob them), but they did it to another Black person is probably struggling and living day to day. That shyt is so crushing. Seeing him curled up in the fetal position on the floor. He really didn't know the danger he stepped into. But I wouldn't have stepped on the elevator. I hate being around too many men. I almost always suspect it will be some shyt. When ppl are in groups, they become more bold.
Nah I can't stand shyt like that because I know those are the type of nikkas who swear they be about shyt talking they fight Nah nikka you meant jump people or call for help when they getting they ass whoop in a 1. Corny shyt

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
YOU quoted it, you damn bull.
I let my one post be seen and left it alone.
I quoted you because I felt like you were being slanderous and, ironically, gossipy.
Either address the people or circumstances you have an issue with directly or ignore them.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it at all.
That's what people who don't care do, they invest no energy into the things they don't care about.

Why are you quoting me, do you even know what I'm referring to? I feel like if you're not guilty of anything then you don't have to involve yourself in it.
I quoted you because it seemed like you were co-signing what @Prima Donna was talking about.
If that's not the case then :hubie:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Nah I can't stand shyt like that because I know those are the type of nikkas who swear they be about shyt talking they fight Nah nikka you meant jump people or call for help when they getting they ass whoop in a 1. Corny shyt
Very.
I feel so bad for him.
I'm hoping they didn't hurt him real bad.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I quoted you because I felt like you were being slanderous and, ironically, gossipy.
Either address the people or circumstances you have an issue with directly or ignore them.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it at all.
That's what people who don't care do, they invest no energy into the things they don't care about.

I quoted you because it seemed like you were co-signing what @Prima Donna was talking about.
Shut up.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Yes I'm cosigning the fact that bmack would post multiple times how he was above drama and any personal involvement with people outside the coli and then create a group where he does just that.

And yes I'm still salty about it because the one person who I wanted to apologize to me for Nude Gate didn't and has me on pretend ignore and acts like he didn't do anything. If it was anyone else I'd probably be reacting differently or not at all.

I'm dramatic and care too much, sue me.