Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Since when FGC nikkas gotta choose when they wind up getting both eventually

:beli:

Because as someone who has limited time to play games due to life I like making sure the game I invest my time into is worth it

And personally I get tired of buying trash, or buying games I don't spend too much time on therefore being a waste

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
fukking driving home from my boyfriend house and 15 minutes into an hour and 15+ drive my car starts to over heat, so i pull over and left it cool down and then proceed to drive home but have to put the heat on.. and it's 80 degrees out today. most miserable drive of my life

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Because as someone who has limited time to play games due to life I like making sure the game I invest my time into is worth it

And personally I get tired of buying trash, or buying games I don't spend too much time on therefore being a waste
The limited time tho ain't much of a issue imo, shyt we only talking about online matches against some people not a 20 hour campaign. Compared to other genres we can def squeeze room in.

As far as the money, I can't knock you there.

:manny:

But I don't think this product gonna be as bad as a lot of us think it will be. Now it won't be no DBZF but still.