Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to edit what I said because I went overboard.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Exquisite evening tonight.......thoroughly enjoyed my evening

dame-dash-dance-o.gif

Saturdays, ain't no badder days

:wow:

Prynce

Daps
Yeah You is not a bad chick
Lookin' at you hoe, you was kinda average
On the real girl you a slick trash bytch (trash hoe)
I kicked her out the door she knew it wasn't lasting

Gas got me feeling good and the music got me feeling right within
Young nikka gonna speak on how he feel and these lyrics convey it perf :ehh:
If I think it I say and I mean it

Prynce

Daps
Young, wild and reckless
Young, fly reckless

:ohlawd:

Gotta live a wild life living in the wildlife

Prynce

Daps
seen them nikkas trade on me 'fore it happened
And I know, that bein broke would only make em happy
And I think, I can make it in this shyt rappin
And I ain't, gonna be happy till it happen

:wow:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
The older I get the longer it takes me to buy something. I've been looking for a pendant for months. I want something that represents where I am in my life. I feel in touch with the layers that make me who I am. I've moved past the warrior phase in my life and I'm a peaceful king now. I've destroyed, I've seen destruction. My focus is exploration and maintaining peace. Yesterday was the first day in a decade I didn't lose my temper. Imagine losing your temper everyday of your life. That was me until I started working on myself. I am finally in control of myself and it feels good because I had to have hard conversations with myself and really hear people out.

I'm an arrogant man. That took a lot out of me. Two years later and I'm a better man. LMAO I'm fatter too, but whatever!

I've done it all, I swear to fukking God I have. I've sold and used drugs. I've dated beautiful girls. I've gotten girls pregnant. I've cheated, been cheated on, and I've been the side dude. I've swooped girls and had girls swooped. I've been a bully and bullied. I've been fat, skinny, ugly, and attractive. I've been a jock, a geek, and an artist. I've loved and hated my family. I've tried to kill myself and I've realized life is so precious. I've succeeded as an entrepreneur and employee. I've been in love and I've had my heart broken. I've broken hearts too.

People talk about seeing a lot when they've thought about it. I've actually lived through a lot and didn't have time to think about it until I fell back.

I saved my own life. I never want to forget the ideas that got me to this point.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
The older I get the longer it takes me to buy something. I've been looking for a pendant for months. I want something that represents where I am in my life. I feel in touch with the layers that make me who I am. I've moved past the warrior phase in my life and I'm a peaceful king now. I've destroyed, I've seen destruction. My focus is exploration and maintaining peace. Yesterday was the first day in a decade I didn't lose my temper. Imagine losing your temper everyday of your life. That was me until I started working on myself. I am finally in control of myself and it feels good because I had to have hard conversations with myself and really hear people out.

I'm an arrogant man. That took a lot out of me. Two years later and I'm a better man. LMAO I'm fatter too, but whatever!

I've done it all, I swear to fukking God I have. I've sold and used drugs. I've dated beautiful girls. I've gotten girls pregnant. I've cheated, been cheated on, and I've been the side dude. I've swooped girls and had girls swooped. I've been a bully and bullied. I've been fat, skinny, ugly, and attractive. I've been a jock, a geek, and an artist. I've loved and hated my family. I've tried to kill myself and I've realized life is so precious. I've succeeded as an entrepreneur and employee. I've been in love and I've had my heart broken. I've broken hearts too.

People talk about seeing a lot when they've thought about it. I've actually lived through a lot and didn't have time to think about it until I fell back.

I saved my own life. I never want to forget the ideas that got me to this point.
And whatever came of the women you got pregnant?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
And whatever came of the women you got pregnant?
I don't want to talk about it.

Edit:
Have you got any magic tricks that will work for me?

I don't suppose there's anything at all in that bag of yours for me...

Cause my baby is in the ground and she's not coming back now.

Last edited: