Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've openly said you'd fukk chicks around her size and have.
:beli:No. I have taken down a BBW, and there was a time I would. However, this chick is SSBBW, and no doubt she was winded and sore after all that butt bouncing
she did. Besides, she not the only flabby one in that video, and they all reliving the days they were 54% smaller.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:beli:No. I have taken down a BBW, and there was a time I would. However, this chick is SSBBW, and no doubt she was winded and sore after all that butt bouncing
she did. Besides, she not the only flabby one in that video, and they all reliving the days they were 54% smaller.
She is not a ssbbw. Ssbbws have just as big waists as hips/ass. lol
She's still a bbw.:mjlol:
ssbbw is a woman who is 400 pounds or more, by definition.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shoot your husband because you find explicit pictures of him cheating, try to dispose of the body by dissolving it in acid, when that doesn't work pour lighter fluid, when that doesn't work ask your neighbour to borrow a trolly so that you can, "dump your husband's body" :mjlol:.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she loses her stomach and arms, she would still have a big ass....
It's genetic.
:hhh:First, stop overrating big asses. That shyt looks basura when naked, especially if she isn't bent over. A mid-size bubble and tight waist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ain't nobody trying to see biscuit batter busting out the can when she pulls her pants off. fukk all that.