Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown men fighting over a chick. :gucci:. Come on dawg it's a beautiful night for all that rara shyt. Plenty of beautiful women for you to talk to. These Colombian men sure love to hold on tight to their women.

I will never fight over a girl. Too mature and fly for that
hukhmp.jpg

Sad shyt which is why I can never understand how some people take for granted their significant others to the point where they aren't enough. Kills me when I see people that have significant others that are loyal to them that cheat and want them to do open relationships. Being entitled and greedy is never a good look. You have folks ready to kill for someone who doesn't want them but ready to shyt on their significant other that will cook, clean, and the whole nine like ti and tiny. That player bullshyt is wack. It's one thing when two people agree to something. It's another when one person is moving like this and another is on some bullshyt.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I would never anyway, I'm just talking shyt on here. But damn :mjpls:
For real. Don't lose someone special over a nut. Some women can forgive cheating. Some can't. It will haunt her and traumatize her. She will always bring it up even when you think yall are patched up. You do one fukked up thing, she's gonna forever bring that up. Then it being her best friend? It could fukk up how she views men and she probably won't keep any friends. You don't wanna damage her like that over lust.