Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I skipped the party. I'm going for a long drive and just gonna take some zzzquil when I get home.
Thank Gawd for terror jr

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people create problems for themselves and expect other people to feel sorry for them or to dig them out. Can't go about fukking over people and expect it not to come back to you especially if you are cocky and think you arent in the wrong. Never bite the hand that feeds you. Karmas a bytch. :lolbron::sas1: can't get mad either. You did it to yourself.

I feel really bad saying that too because i know that despite all the bs that they are a good person, smart, talented, fun and wonderful to be around but for some reason, they seem determined to make themselves look bad. Low self esteem, anxiety or shame or something. It would be nice if they could actually reach out to me instead of avoiding me because I damn sure don't hate them and still love them. Believe me, No need to be embarrassed about shyt because things like this should make you learn about yourself, the crowd you hang with, life, your real friends, temporary people and etc. I wish they could read what I wrote or at least this part because the first part makes me come off like I hate them when I truly don't. I'm just saddened that someone who is great like that and with that much potential could be like that or not realize what they could have going for them if they woke up.

Last edited:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Don't tell me about your motherfukking concert and then get mad when I don't tell you what you want to hear when you KNOW FOR A FACT that I don't care about concerts... :heh:

"Oh man, I just saw (insert whoever the fukk) live man it was so dope"

fukk you want me to say? " that's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, man! Good job"

Idc about standing around a bunch of sweaty stink mfers and listen to some shyt I can listen to in better quality at home.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Grown men fighting over a chick. :gucci:. Come on dawg it's a beautiful night for all that rara shyt. Plenty of beautiful women for you to talk to. These Colombian men sure love to hold on tight to their women.

I will never fight over a girl. Too mature and fly for that
hukhmp.jpg