Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I did the usual flour, seasonings, butter (first time I did olive oil :snoop: ) There is something that Im doing wrong and my Gma wont tell me :snoop:

I always use butter and some other type of fat/oil. Butter burns fast and can brown quicker than your flour. You also have to stir constantly. I add flour little by little while stirring. Till I get the color I want. I also don't season it until I put the chopped onions celery etc...

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
All posters who have talent(s).......Rappers, Producers, Singers, Sketch Artists, Graphic Designers, Film Makers, Software/Game developers.....Please, if you can, post your material in this thread...I want to have this thread full of the sites talent pool and their material.... Coli Family....Show The World Your Money Making Talent(s)....

Shouts out to @gogogubari and @Black Cobain for showcasing their talent already.....

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I always use butter and some other type of fat/oil. Butter burns fast and can brown quicker than your flour. You also have to stir constantly. I add flour little by little while stirring. Till I get the color I want. I also don't season it until I put the chopped onions celery etc...
:ohhh: Im getting desperate rae :mjcry: I found this Im trying to make Granny proud :to:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
lfb69vx6ve9z.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim