Sbroe2X.png

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
:russ:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if anyone actually cares for anyone in this thread?

Like legit care for there well. Ring enough where they would incovince themselves to help assist or spend time with them:patrice:

Seem like a lot of people hate each other and then back cool and hate each other and repeat over and over.

I plan on financially supporting one for the rest of my life because they will eventually become a bum.

Another one I emotionally support and encourage all their endeavors (endeavours?) because they deserve happiness but are suffering atm :[

Another person, outside this thread I'm willing to take care of if things ever got bad for them.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Like legit care for there well. Ring enough where they would incovince themselves to help assist or spend time with them:patrice:

Seem like a lot of people hate each other and then back cool and hate each other and repeat over and over.

All i can do is support myself

Life isnt a movie so the most i hope for is a life with minimal pain.

If i was to fall id just dissapeaar from the forum and not kill the mood with my needs. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I plan on financially supporting one for the rest of my life because they will eventually become a bum.

Another one I emotionally support and encourage all their endeavors (endeavours?) because they deserve happiness but are suffering atm :[

Another person, outside this thread I'm willing to take care of if things ever got bad for them.

Hmmm....
BG5cmao.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

I care for the well-being of most people that I've encountered on here.

This format allows you to get a good look at the...person behind the profile.

The semi-anonymous nature of the posting allows folks to open up more than they would on say...Facebook. We can more openly express our concerns, our desires...our insecurities. And it is that raw openness that has allowed me to "connect" with many folks on here.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
We got way too much in common
If I'm being honest with you
We got way too much in common
Since I'm being honest with you

Who wants to love somebody like me?
You wanna love somebody like me?
If you could love somebody like me
You must be messed up too