NYC
tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm :mjlol: and :gucci: at these attention seeking women on social media. The thirst trapping thots of the 21st century. I'll give an example. I had this random woman on my Snapchat. I tried hollering a few times but didn't get any play, but it's whatever, I wasn't losing anything but a few seconds whenever. So she always kept posting gym selfies or poses wearing tank tops or tight clothing. That was most of her snaps. This went on for a few months. Would usually post snaps with her girlfriends. Then today she posts one of her kissing a guy and with the caption, happy birthday my love. I'm like, bytch where :dahell: did he come from? Do women have boyfriends that they're ashamed to put on their social media? :heh: don't tell me he was away and randomly appeared again after a few months? :heh: I just find it funny how there's no mention of a man in these women's lives and they out there hoeing for attention online. :mjlol: of course I unfollowed cuz I don't follow no hoes if they taken. :francis: