Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I might be small but I'm not exactly a delicate flower.

Guys really be acting like I can't handle shyt bc of my size. It's annoying.

Not gone lie Phi....I try my best not to come at you sideways cuz you say the type of shyt to make a nikka's soul burn slow....Could only imagine how you put them nikkas in line when they come at you IRL. :russ:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
The audacity :mjpls:

LQk6gq4.png

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Not gone lie Phi....I try my best not to come at you sideways cuz you say the type of shyt to make a nikka's soul burn slow....Could only imagine how you put them nikkas in line when they come at you IRL. :russ:
I keep it straight with the people I know.

I don't talk reckless to strangers unless they start first. But that's rare. I'm afraid I'll get hurt if I say half the shyt I'm thinking so if I don't know you and you don't say anything to have me go off I'm mute.

If I'm texting a guy and he starts with his bullshyt I'll just block them and call it a day.

O I forgot my co workers get my mouth tho. But on my next job I'm going to try to just walk away.

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Well brehs. I had a chance to meet someone who I could've most likely lost my virginity too, but I called it off. Why? Because I'm still broken by the girl that broke my heart. I still can't stop thinking about her. I still care about her even though I should hate her. shyt, most people at my work hate her but I can't bring myself to.

I honestly only mostly agreed to meet with this girl because im desperate to get over this chick already but it just didnt feel right. The feeling isnt there. I would've been hooking up with someone for the sake of hooking up with them and I can't do that.

Long story short = I'm a simp

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might be small but I'm not exactly a delicate flower.

Guys really be acting like I can't handle shyt bc of my size. It's annoying.

The N.O/Louisiana women that post are so direct and blunt, yall actually stand apart. I guess thats part of why i love dorect strong women. Such much of that here.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps