Daps
Some of these dudes don't deserve life

I'm not being funny in the slightest

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@Poitier I remember word for word what that post you had removed said. You're a weird guy. Lol it was like five words that wouldn't mean shyt to anyone who scrolling through this thread who didn't know you. You must be a very private person. If anything I felt the post was very honest, if that makes any sense. I remember reading it and thinking to myself, "damn, he's a real person too, crazy."

In Harry Potter Lord Voldemort's ultimate goal is to rid himself of mortality. He doesn't want to be human. He thinks things that make him human make him weak. But what he learned before Harry murked his ass is that there is nothing more powerful than the magic of humanity. Love, vulnerability, needing one another, etc. These things aren't weaknesses. They are strengths, and they're quite powerful.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier I remember word for word what that post you had removed said. You're a weird guy. Lol it was like five words that wouldn't mean shyt to anyone who scrolling through this thread who didn't know you. You must be a very private person. If anything I felt the post was very honest, if that makes any sense. I remember reading it and thinking to myself, "damn, he's a real person too, crazy."

In Harry Potter Lord Voldemort's ultimate goal is to rid himself of mortality. He doesn't want to be human. He thinks things that make him human make him weak. But what he learned before Harry murked his ass is that there is nothing more powerful than the magic of humanity. Love, vulnerability, needing one another, etc. These things aren't weaknesses. They are strengths, and they're quite powerful.