Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Man, TLR is a big inside joke. All they do is form relationships outside of here, get mad with each other and expose themselves on here in retaliation.

Make this a ticker at the top of the board. :wow:
Screen-Shot-2017-05-19-at-8.26.16-AM.png

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Went to bed thinking of my last girls, after seeing my next girl. Woke up thinking about my next girl and now I'm talking to another girl. It ain't even 1pm yet. If I go outside I'll meet another girl. I always do. Anyone who seriously believes I don't pull girls is delusional. Women are the source of all my problems. I got problems most people will never understand because they don't attract women. They thirst after girls and chase them around. I got the opposite problem which is too many girls.

My life is basically me arguing with my mom or my angels. Hahaha, I wouldn't trade it for anything though. I have everything most men want. I have it in abundance. I have so much of it that's it's a problem.

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Your baby father is there to take care of you and satisfy your needs. :beli:
He leaves the bed to play games leavin me on the cold heartless sheets :mjcry:
Yea Loco need to take care of his responsibilities
:beli: you know these babies look like you
@Regine Hunter has more than one baby father? :ohhh:

@LordLoco you gotta take a DNA test. Dammit, Regine... :mjlol:
He's not the father.
You ain't here this from me but she just getting single mom status to qualify for a special promotion the hamiltones got where they take single moms out to dinner.

She lookong for that come up
Shut the fukk up. You know you came over for some curry goat and stayed for the...well you know :sas1:
I was hiding out at ice ts crib in a kangol and a velour suit :dame:
We was watching colors while his wife made us all French toast and lemonade:dame:

Tenchi borrowed one of my chocobos
bda1de81c5b5e144e5914844619cf619.gif

And said he was gonna play sasuke and sakura with regine
Stop lying.