Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know everything cuz I was the first one in the thread when it popped but, I can't tell ya'll nothing out of my respect for BrokePhi.....

If you really respected her then you wouldn't have brought up her name breh. As far as yall know, I took an L so lets keep it that way. Yall got 10% of a story and that will be all.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn so it really was a thread

:ohhh:

This is not what happened
I remember you said you had to make a couple stops on the way to Coachella?
You called hustler kid from recess said and meet me at the spot and he sold you those kufi condoms
:patrice:
And reg met you at the spot in a mailtruck.
:hubie:I remember you came back to ice ts house dressed like
tumblr_l8ou4mJJ6Y1qz7raro1_400.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: you're in for a world of pain. All that shyt is going to hurt . I have my knuckles done and I know for a fact that would hurt more.. how big a tattoo? That's like getting your neck done. How big are your fukking traps to think of getting them done:wtf:

Lmao, the tats and my traps aren't huge, but big enough that they can compliment one another on either side.
I miss South Africa :mjcry: I miss smelling the city while i drink African coffee on the balcony :mjcry: the cool people I met :mjcry: Food :mjcry: crazy drivers :mjcry: the women in the club who thought I was Jason Derulo :mjcry: The ocean views :mjcry: Watching the news and seeing a black anchor and weatherman :mjcry: Hitting up the market :mjcry: the full body massages :mjcry: *sigh*
Oh thanks, I forgot why I needed to neg you and @Malta :pacspit:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I know everything cuz I was the first one in the thread when it popped but, I can't tell ya'll nothing out of my respect for BrokePhi.....

Such a Sweetheart

Damn so it really was a thread

:ohhh:

This is not what happened

I imagine her to be a nice light brite that's secretly bat shyt crazy

How tf does google cache work :leostare:

If you really respected her then you wouldn't have brought up her name breh. As far as yall know, I took an L so lets keep it that way. Yall got 10% of a story and that will be all.

My lips are sealed breh....:yeshrug:

Bet

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
There was a thread moved between The Salon and TLR by @Ms.CuriousCat titled something to the effect of "Red Flags for Men to avoid." Anyway, women came in there with normal and understandable things while others reminded me that TLR women are just as ignorant as TLR men at times. It was about 300-400 replies so I knew as I caught up with the thread there would be some fukkery to some degree because serious threads outside of shootings (God forbid) rarely go that long.

Now @Kant is referencing to some dreadlocked man she wants to creep/lurk on and idk what's going on.

Thread deleted because of extreme fukkery?