Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:ohhh: u had a horizontal?
My gap's like this, so I think it'd look ridiculous lol
images
Hooray I'm not alone!!!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I find it's distressing, there's never no in-between
We either nikkas or Kings, we either bytches or Queens
The deadly ritual seems immersed in the perverse
Full of short attention spans, short tempers, and short skirts
Long barrel automatics released in short bursts
The length of black life is treated with short worth
Get yours first, them other nikkas secondary
That type of illing that be filling up the cemetery

Mos with one of the best verses ever, almost 20 years later and still applies to today.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What thread?
There was a thread moved between The Salon and TLR by @Ms.CuriousCat titled something to the effect of "Red Flags for Men to avoid." Anyway, women came in there with normal and understandable things while others reminded me that TLR women are just as ignorant as TLR men at times. It was about 300-400 replies so I knew as I caught up with the thread there would be some fukkery to some degree because serious threads outside of shootings (God forbid) rarely go that long.

Now @Kant is referencing to some dreadlocked man she wants to creep/lurk on and idk what's going on.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I miss South Africa :mjcry: I miss smelling the city while i drink African coffee on the balcony :mjcry: the cool people I met :mjcry: Food :mjcry: crazy drivers :mjcry: the women in the club who thought I was Jason Derulo :mjcry: The ocean views :mjcry: Watching the news and seeing a black anchor and weatherman :mjcry: Hitting up the market :mjcry: the full body massages :mjcry: *sigh*

That feeling will never leave :francis:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
There was a thread moved between The Salon and TLR by @Ms.CuriousCat titled something to the effect of "Red Flags for Men to avoid." Anyway, women came in there with normal and understandable things while others reminded me that TLR women are just as ignorant as TLR men at times. It was about 300-400 replies so I knew as I caught up with the thread there would be some fukkery to some degree because serious threads outside of shootings (God forbid) rarely go that long.

Now @Kant is referencing to some dreadlocked man she wants to creep/lurk on and idk what's going on.
Oh. I thought I tagged because some fukkery had to do with me :dead: