People grabbing and roughing up my locks :to:
People asking me if I know Sulinder from Delhi :to:
Girls tryna braid my hair when they're sitting behind me :rudy:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I just put on some real hip hop and I feel a lot better. That Boom Bap baby. Lol that boring shyt where real instruments are used to make the beat. That boring shyt where the emcee says a lot of words because that's what makes rhyming fun. More words equals more rhymes and concepts. I remember what GRODT dropped and it split the rap community into two camps. I can admit now shyt is fire top to bottom. 50, Eminem, and Dre are unfukkwittable.

50 doesn't say much when he raps and his word selection isn't fancy. He's a good emcee because he rides the beat well. He rides the beat like a NY rapper should and it leaves me with a good feeling. 50 speaks with conviction and when he speaks that gangster shyt I believe him. 50 is witty and tells stories too. He blends violence, wit, and rhythm with story telling. He's a real rapper who has mastered the fundamentals of rapping.

He stays in his fukking lane too. He ain't trying to be a hipster he's just trying to be the greatest NY gangster rapper and he is arguably the best rapper in NYC. Jay's music sounds too old now. 4:44 is alright. It's hella boring though, ironically Jay used to make fun of rappers for spitting knowledge and now he's spitting so much knowledge he dropped a boring album which is something Jay typically doesn't do.