Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, all young hip hop fans need to GTFOH. Ya'll ain't real heads. A head shouldn't need their smart phone to look up classic works of art because a real head has listened to those projects dozens of times. In fact, a head knows a lot of the lyrics, the producers, the engineers, and maybe the studio it was recorded in.

I don't talk to people about anything anymore because we have different relationships with things I like to discuss. I don't follow trends because I have passions. I don't give a fukk what some nerd motherfukker, white person, or black person riding the white hipster wave has to say about anything I love.

Lmao @ bringing up Future and Travis Scott in a serious emcee discussion. LMAO, they're both hot garbage water compared to actual rappers who don't give a fukk about visuals because rap is about bars and bars are heard.

Low key Drake might the best rapper out based on the strength on So Far Gone. It's still the best mixtape I have ever heard. I consider him a new rapper and I can't think of any new rapper with a classic project. Section 80 isn't a classic IMO. It's very good and it has replay value, but it isn't a classic because there's always songs I skip when listening to it. I fukk with Lamar over Graham but facts are facts. Lamar has a better catalog but Graham still has the best mixtape ever made. nikka has UGK and Weezy all over his mixtape. Swizz Beats, T Minus, etc. shyt is fire.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been whitening my teeth consistently since I was 11. I get compliments all the time, but i still feel like they look yellow :jbhmm:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip