Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Lil while ago my brother told me I need to get out my ways and how basically I wasn't on my shyt.

Back then I looked at it like the nikka was judging me... Which he was in away so I stopped fukking with him

But fast forward about a year later I see he was right

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

lSLI8oR.png

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Damn I feel powerful.. Dealt with some moderate depression over the last few months but its starting to clear a lil bit

Im feeling like I can really take control of my life....

I usually go to bed around 5, and so I never work morning shifts at my bum ass job.. Covered a shift today, I woke up at 8:00 no problem... worked 8 hours, and then worked on music for about 6. Spent some quality time with my family in between... Its some barriers I just broke through effortlessly... worked on music without losing my composure.... Got myself some sleep.... Stayed patient through an 8 hour shift. A year ago I would've been like "Yeah Im the fukking man:childplease: I worked a long shift and still made an ill beat:krs:"

But all that extra shyt is unnecessary..

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
:yes:

I tried doing that at 1st, but it's meaningless.
It'd be like going back 2 months to rehash a random conversation you had with your coworkers.
Ongoing miscellaneous conversation dappled with actual random thoughts.
The stream of consciousness nature of the thread moves things along so quickly I had to up my posts per page count just to keep it in check.
I'll be looking forward to your posts...
And seeing you witness what a slut @Tenchi Ryu is :sas2:
He should definitely be more chaste

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:hhh:This is what y'all heathens get up to?
Makes me glad I'm still a virgin. :hhhscust:

:duck:tales #1
The way the Black female matriarchy has you brainwashed so you besmirch my name instead of supporting me like a brother. :wow:
That internalized misandry is so real. :mjcry:

:picard:
Et tu, Brute?
Et tu?

My nikka, you just posted this whole story about how some BBW milfs were ready to rope you into a 3some off skrenf of your looks alone because you wasn't even talking but SOMEHOW find room to give me some imaginary bytches at the end. :comeon:
How, Sway?? :why:

SIDENOTE: If y'all nikkas could stop besmirching my good name with your libelous slander that'd be great. Thanks.
#VirginGang #FaithfulBlackMan #GoodChristianBoy
:duck:tales #2

And I swerved that whole situation

I have more important life priorities, than some 40 year old milf backshots...with oil.....and recorded.

I have more important things to do here, temptation of the flesh gets you nowhere

:jbdreadsgang:
Let them know. We are team undesirable out here. Don't nobody want us like these nikkas :wow:

Fell asleep at the edge of my bed with my shirt not fully on. My shirt was over my head and I didnt know. My ass was tired af. :mjcry:. I wish I had a wifey to wake me up and and put a blanket over me. :wow:
:mjpls:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Random Posters, I have a quick question :
So some person stages their own death and they have a funeral and everything. If they commit a crime while being " dead " and they get caught.. they can go to jail for it right ?
Fix your font please