Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Now Undeniable That LGBTQ Rights Are In Danger Of Being Rolled Back

Wait, some lgbtq people are just now realizing this? :why: always said this that some of these guys are way too comfortable not realizing that it was illegal to have sex with the same sex yesterday or that homophobia is still very prevelant in society. This is not a post homophobic society. It hasn't even been 15 years since the Lawrence case. Always worrying about the other parts of the world being homophobic not realizing America is no better. Finally waking up huh? Sleep really is the new woke. Folks don't realize that being gay and proud and fighting homophobia really isn't just in june or when some homophobe pops off.

One love to all you lgbtq that know what the time is.

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I want to have my way with @Mojo Jojo Morpheus for one night. The rest of yall can have him once I'm done. :win:
I don't blame you :wow:

Wait.
How'd I miss this?
Do you see this brehs? :dwillhuh:

Another classic example of how Black women view us as disposable sex-objects for their personal gratification. :francis:
And our sexist matriarchal society probably makes them think this is okay. :smh:
The sheer level of entitlement.... :picard:
They really are the White women of the Black community.
Misandrynoir is so real, brehs.
I'm literally shaking.
:mjcry:
:lolbron:

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wait.
How'd I miss this?
Do you see this brehs? :dwillhih:

Another classic example of how Black women view us as disposable sex-objects for their personal gratification. :francis:
And our sexist matriarchal society probably makes them think this is okay. :smh:
The sheer level of entitlement.... :picard:
They really are the White women of the Black community.
Misandrynoir is so real, brehs.
I'm literally shaking.
:mjcry:
:lolbron:
Kept trying to cover those trails. But I knew that you were a mack. Both you and @ChidikeEffenPatrón aka Mr.PT :mjpls: