Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
to all my credit smart people, let me ask you something...

to a nikka like me who has bad credit, but doesn't really give a fukk about credit in general (i just stash money away/don't buy what i can't afford/keep the emergency funds swole) how bad is it to go about not fixing it??? I don't have much debt (less than 8k including a charged off CC that will fukk me over until i'm in my mid thirties regardless :mjlol:), but i'm planning on adding to it with this surgery i just got that didn't fix much of anything...i know collection agencies will annoy the shyt out of me and at some point will offer me the chance to pay in out for half the cost, but can some shyt happen, like the bank freezing my accounts or whatnot??? i don't have any kids, don't plan on getting married and only depend on my, so i'm not being selfish with my decisions that'll fukk up my fam or anything...i just don't give a fukk about credit and haven't had much use for it and came to the realization that i don't need it :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Let's see if this transformers movie good.
Z2q6mw2h.jpg

All the way in the back too. :smugbiden:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
to all my credit smart people, let me ask you something...

to a nikka like me who has bad credit, but doesn't really give a fukk about credit in general (i just stash money away/don't buy what i can't afford/keep the emergency funds swole) how bad is it to go about not fixing it??? I don't have much debt (less than 8k including a charged off CC that will fukk me over until i'm in my mid thirties regardless :mjlol:), but i'm planning on adding to it with this surgery i just got that didn't fix much of anything...i know collection agencies will annoy the shyt out of me and at some point will offer me the chance to pay in out for half the cost, but can some shyt happen, like the bank freezing my accounts or whatnot??? i don't have any kids, don't plan on getting married and only depend on my, so i'm not being selfish with my decisions that'll fukk up my fam or anything...i just don't give a fukk about credit and haven't had much use for it and came to the realization that i don't need it :manny:

Fix it. If you continue to have that broke boy mentality then you will live like a broke boy. And fixing it takes time. But I don't know how you view material things. Cell phones, cars, houses. If you don't care about the down payments then by all means, continue to fukk up your credit, but in the long run, in the case you do decide to get married and/or buy things that include credit checking I would suggest getting it fixed asap.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Fix it. If you continue to have that broke boy mentality then you will live like a broke boy. And fixing it takes time. But I don't know how you view material things. Cell phones, cars, houses. If you don't care about the down payments then by all means, continue to fukk up your credit, but in the long run, in the case you do decide to get married and/or buy things that include credit checking I would suggest getting it fixed asap.

why it's gotta be a broke boy mentality :mjlol: i just don't see the point in being a slave to the system...

but you're on the money...i'm not materialistic at all...i mostly rock comfy/gym shyt and i can catch that shyt on sale/Marshalls/outlets...i spend more money on food than anything...my car runs great, so no issues there either...i'm still rockin the iPhone 6 i got as a present :yeshrug:

outside of buying shyt, can having bad credit affect me in other ways is basically what i'm asking???