Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If You Experienced Any Of These 3 Signs You Have Already Found Your Twin Flame...

This is one of the reasons why I stopped posting on Facebook. People post and read
dumb shyt like this and really follow it in life than they wonder why their relationships don't work getting advice from the wrong sources or wrong people.:lolbron: the first problem is obvious. No one can complete you but yourself. That is understood with self acceptance, learning how to be alone, being comfortable with your own skin, learning how to love yourself, self security and etc. You have to respect other people's differences and them as an individual and they have to do the same thing for you. Gotta learn to accept and love someone for who they are and not what you want them to be. You can help them reach their full potential but don't try to alter them into something they are not. Folks try to look for their clones or twin not realizing that that there is only one them and some people you will click with or won't regardless if you are similar or different.

I always look at someone as if they are tripping if they look for people who are into the same shyt they are into or are looking for an echo chamber and expect to grow or be smarter. Sometimes you need to deal with someone who is a lot different than you to grow. This is why I laugh when I see some hipsters and some of these so called pro black folks that basically live in a bubble. They want to speak on issues and think they are oh so smart when they don't know how to deal with people who aren't like them or want to engage in anything that is outside of their comfort zone.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I cook daily...lol If you were around me, you'd stay full and be mad at me for gaining weight.
I love cooking.

Daily?:ohhh:

Damn. I'm trying to be like you when I grow up:wow:

I enjoy baking more than cooking.

I enjoy eating out the most tbh :mjgrin:. If it wasn't so expensive I would do it for every meal lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Daily?:ohhh:

Damn. I'm trying to be like you when I grow up:wow:

I enjoy baking more than cooking.

I enjoy eating out the most tbh :mjgrin:. If it wasn't so expensive I would do it for every meal lol
Cooking is so therapeutic. I enjoy how friends/fam react to it.
I always think back to my grand mother (the one I liked). I used to cook for her. She told my aunts and her sisters I was the 2nd best cook in the family. A lot of them got legit mad. I made her a big meal before she went into the hospital and she ate it all. She was picky with food and the fact she ate it all and said she wanted another had me anxious to cook for her again. I promised her I would cook her another big meal, but she never made it out of the hospital. It haunts me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
643zo7.jpg

*blocked*
:dahell:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cooking is so therapeutic. I enjoy how friends/fam react to it.
I always think back to my grand mother (the one I liked). I used to cook for her. She told my aunts and her sisters I was the 2nd best cook in the family. A lot of them got legit mad. I made her a big meal before she went into the hospital and she ate it all. She was picky with food and the fact she ate it all and said she wanted another had me anxious to cook for her again. I promised her I would cook her another big meal, but she never made it out of the hospital. It haunts me.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma :mjcry:. But I can see why you love cooking. Sounds like it brings joy, closeness, and is filled with love :wow:.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma :mjcry:. But I can see why you love cooking. Sounds like it brings joy, closeness, and is filled with love :wow:.
Yeah I miss her a lot. It's been 8 years since she's been gone. I regret not going to the hospital every time I could've. I just knew she was gonna pull through like all the other times before. I took her for granted.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I miss her a lot. It's been 8 years since she's been gone. I regret not going to the hospital every time I could've. I just knew she was gonna pull through like all the other times before. I took her for granted.

:mjcry: Don't beat yourself up. But I understand how much you miss her. shyt is tough:sadcam:

Continue shaking and baking in her memory :salute: