Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Maybe I am too empathetic or sensitive but I hate reading ppl go at indepickwests looks. Never seen her however that could be the reason/cause why she fabricates her life. I know she trolls but if that's really her in the photos yall saw, she could really be dealing with body image issues and the responses aren't making it better.

I dont pay attention to her posts like yall but I scroll past people going in on her looks.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I am too empathetic or sensitive but I hate reading ppl go at indepickwests looks. Never seen her however that could be the reason/cause why she fabricates her life. I know she trolls but if that's really her in the photos yall saw, she could really be dealing with body image issues and the responses aren't making it better.

I dont pay attention to her posts like yall but I scroll past people going in on her looks.

I'm not hard on her but you reap what you sow, don't lie constantly and then lose track of them all the while throwing stones from an ashy glass house.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm not hard on her but you reap what you sow, don't lie constantly and then lose track of them all the while throwing stones from an ashy glass house.
I think with ppl like her if you do the opposite of how she expects you to act - be nice to her and dont insult her when you are well within in your right, she will see error and feel bad. Its happened with me. I usually expect ppl to take jabs or go in on me so when I did act out and @TheLostOnes didn't act like some others (who I am used to), it made me feel bad...but when certain ppl went in and used that, it kinda confirmed what I was suspecting.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I think with ppl like her if you do the opposite of how she expects you to act - be nice to her and dont insult her when you are well within in your right, she will see error and feel bad. Its happened with me. I usually expect ppl to take jabs or go in on me so when I did act out and @TheLostOnes didn't act like some others (who I am used to), it made me feel bad...but when certain ppl went in and used that, it kinda confirmed what I was suspecting.

If you cared so strong you should have or should pm her.:yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Its like when your parents dont punish you physically or really even have the energy to yell at you, but you know they are disappointed. The silence. It hurts more.