iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking fly af tonight.
raw-1476388052.gif

I'm going to kill it tonight
raw-1476388052.gif
Man I haven't been clubbing it much lately since I'm improving my credit to pay bills off quicker. I want my new place and new car :francis:

It's really not fun staying home all the time smh.

I was thinking about going to the laundromat tonight :francis:
@Raava can I get the francis marquee please

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I mean a picnic with all your favorite homemade food at Pointe des Chateaux. I'll even bring Ike:lupe:

Nah, you have to work. Don't worry about me. I'll go to the Zevallos house and bring Pastille with me.

:smile:

I would've recommended indoor rock climbing and Hibachi for y'all (or y'all all as @Prima Donna would say).

Rock climbing ? I'm afraid of heights.. I doubt I'll be able to.

:unsure:

Hibachi ? The food ? Meh.. I'd rather have something local. Like this :

P1200619.JPG

:ohlawd:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Man I haven't been clubbing it much lately since I'm improving my credit to pay bills off quicker. I want my new place and new car :francis:

It's really not fun staying home all the time smh.

I was thinking about going to the laundromat tonight :francis:
@Raava can I get the francis marquee please

You are doing the right thing brolo. Priorities over entertainment. Get that dream house and dream whip fam. I'm also paying off some bills and saving up for a house.

I just want to let off some steam since I already went boxing a couple of hours ago. This person that I thought would open up for me pissed me off. Just going to chill with the crew and bounce early cause tomorrow I got some clients to see. :obama:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You are doing the right thing brolo. Priorities over entertainment. Get that dream house and dream whip fam. I'm also paying off some bills and saving up for a house.

I just want to let off some steam since I already went boxing a couple of hours ago. Just going to chill with the crew and bounce early cause tomorrow I got some clients to see. :obama:
"Clients" huh? :mjpls: