Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Yea that's what me and Phoenix was saying...

And all on the same day too. Somebody got a bot or something on my ass

:distewmuch:

Probably some greasy ass cacs behind those profiles. I don't know why people love to do that shyt. shyt is wild corny.

The day a beautiful, black, non c00nish, anime, gaming, black girl nerd, comes yo way. :wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Honestly as each day passes I'm feeling less radical and more radical at the same time, if my young adultese makes sense

A week or so ago I was talking to a (white :mjpls:) friend of mine from the UK, normally we don't really talk like that but both of us stayed up all night, and we ended up talking about growing up poor and paganism and a bunch of other stuff, just a pretty chill time

I dunno, feels like I can relate more and have better conversation other lower income folk, Black and cac than I can with bougie brehs and brehettes, who are the majority of people I talk to online outside thecoli :manny:

Maybe if we unite under class struggle then throw non-Blacks to the curb after an alternative to capitalism becomes commonplace :demonic:

:wow: speaks for its self

:troll:

Idk what you're talking about

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

:Mjgrinanna:

b4c7f6ac8975c768cf6a925cd2ac1cea--grillz-funny-animals.jpg

:troll:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Probably some greasy ass cacs behind those profiles. I don't know why people love to do that shyt. shyt is wild corny.
Probably somebody ass I whooped or something.....

Don't get mad, get gud

:drakesimpmode:

The day a beautiful, black, non c00nish, anime, gaming, black girl nerd, comes yo way. :wow:
Thank you for the specification here

:mjhardlaugh: