Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't like my friend's taste in men. I be wanting to delete those pics they post. It lowkey irks me but I don't wanna tell them the guys aren't cute.

This is why I do prefer to run things solo. I always criticize others work like its not up to the standard and I feel like it throws everything off.

This is a test for me. To let it flow and go.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I don't like my friend's taste in men. I be wanting to delete those pics they post. It lowkey irks me but I don't wanna tell them the guys aren't cute.

This is why I do prefer to run things solo. I always criticize others work like its not up to the standard and I feel like it throws everything off.

This is a test for me. To let it flow and go.
I know exactly how you feel. I can't be around my friends if they're dating someone who's ugly or not good for them. I don't like censoring myself and I don't let anything go, lol, fukk all that, I wouldn't feel strongly about something if it wasn't true.

Nobody I've ever worked with works to my standard. I hate group projects and team sports because no matter what I do someone else is half assing it and it affects my product.

I hate it!

End rant.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know exactly how you feel. I can't be around my friends if they're dating someone who's ugly or not good for them. I don't like censoring myself and I don't let anything go, lol, fukk all that, I wouldn't feel strongly about something if it wasn't true.

Nobody I've ever worked with works to my standard. I hate group projects and team sports because no matter what I do someone else is half assing it and it affects my product.

I hate it!

End rant.
Lmao I've always asked instructors if I could just do group projects alone. I'm very calculated with everything. I know how I want things to look and the end result and most times other people do not give 150% like me and they half ass it. I don't half ass ANYTHING I do. I try to leave a lasting impression or not do it at all. If its not going to be on point, I don't want to deal with it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao I've always asked instructors if I could just do group projects alone. I'm very calculated with everything. I know how I want things to look and the end result and most times other people do not give 150% like me and they half ass it. I don't half ass ANYTHING I do. I try to leave a lasting impression or not do it at all. If its not going to be on point, I don't want to deal with it.
That's why you're fine as fukk. You've left a lasting impression on me.

I love beautiful women because they're committed to going above and beyond. They also always know what they're feeling and what they're not feeling. Those traits spill
over into everything they do.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Naw, I'm sure I'm going to hell. I've felt guilt my whole life. I think I'm a bad person for good reasons. I hope that make sense.
I don't think you're bad at all. Just seem like you are overwhelmed with a busy mind. You do attempt to be better and you are introspective.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's why you're fine as fukk. You've left a lasting impression on me.

I love beautiful women because they're committed to going above and beyond. They also always know what they're feeling and what they're not feeling. Those traits spill
over into everything they do.
Thank you. :hug:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I don't think you're bad at all. Just seem like you are overwhelmed with a busy mind. You do attempt to be better and you are introspective.
I am overwhelmed and my mind is always racing. It's hard to relax because I don't feel safe. I've gotten used to it and I've learned to relax a bit. But, yes, most of the time I'm very close to losing my mind, hahaha.

Sometimes I wonder how I've accomplished so much. I'm a real lucky dude, everything works out for me if I stick with it. I got angels in my corner and you're one of them.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I am overwhelmed and my mind is always racing. It's hard to relax because I don't feel safe. I've gotten used to it and I've learned to relax a bit. But, yes, most of the time I'm very close to losing my mind, hahaha.

Sometimes I wonder how I've accomplished so much. I'm a real lucky dude, everything works out for me if I stick with it. I got angels in my corner and you're one of them.
I think everyone is almost close to losing it in the real world. But of course some folks have the privilege of living on parents and being dependent on others so they escape some stress.