Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If that's what you took from it :manny:

If you gonna put your business out on front street might as well give the whole story. The disrespect hasnt been revealed but yall out here disrespecting yourselves.

Why do women do this? Let these two air themselves out. Every time a woman inserts herself into a beef between two other women as "peacemaker" it just blows the shyt up. They aren't going to listen to you.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Your eyes will tell me a tale that your tongue will not... I will, without fail, make you naked before men...I will humble you in your father's presence, you will be shamed before your mother's face, before the very womb that carried you.

Your beauty does not move me, there is no power in the words of your lips... I have not been robbed of my strength, you have failed. You will certainly be base before all women. There is no glory in your trinkets, there is no shining in your jewels, there is no power in your beautiful apparel..it will all be taken away and given to them that hate you, to empower them to work against you endlessly. A wise fool, who knows no darkness or no light..who believes in the strength of her frail hands, the application of her own sciences... You and the company of men who who attach themselves to you will go directly into darkness, there will you be broken up for your arrogance and duplicity.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that's what you took from it :manny:

If you gonna put your business out on front street might as well give the whole story. The disrespect hasnt been revealed but yall out here disrespecting yourselves.

Why do women do this? Let these two air themselves out. Every time a woman inserts herself into a beef between two other women as "peacemaker" it just blows the shyt up. They aren't going to listen to you.

I don't really care to argue with anyone anymore. Her nor marcus. I will gladly say they won

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Verse of the Day:

“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:5-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.us/111/jas.1.5-6.niv

:wow: