tumblr_o1bl06ziOS1tjydheo1_400.gif

iZcUNxH.gif
a1d345e0-437f-0133-5ba9-0aecee5a8273.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
aaliyah's family/the company that owns her music piss me off at least twice a year. fukk, i just want to buy one and a million and listen to it correctly, i hate having to fire up youtube. i can download it illegally, but this is one of the few albums i just want to own outright...well not for the extortion amounts people want for it on amazon

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
aaliyah's family/the company that owns her music piss me off at least twice a year. fukk, i just want to buy one and a million and listen to it correctly, i hate having to fire up youtube. i can download it illegally, but this is one of the few albums i just want to own outright...well not for the extortion amounts people want for it on amazon
Reminds me of jimi hendrix's daughter somewhat

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm acting no different from how anyone else on this website acts.
So you wanna be on the same level of nikkas on here? You're both better than this.

If it was other people then :yeshrug:.

From what I'm seeing @Coco is actin like a petulant child. But she has the excuse of youth (barely).

Honestly, I stay out of drama because when people act like that I treat them like that. You don't get upset with children, or mentally handicapped people for acting like children or mentally disabled.

Don't let bullshyt get to you. You're giving it too much power. And if it gets too that point log off.

We allllll know how @Coco is but saying you don't care or you're over it and then doing something that shows the opposite is retarded. I'm just tired of hearing about it.

Yall know me. I'mma say exactly how I feel to the person I have issue with and quote or tag they ass.

I'm not gonna keep harping on this.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
And geeze I don't need a man or dikk in my life to be happy. I wish people can understand this isn't about being pretty or having a man. Maybe for coco but this is about respect and the disrespect hasn't even been completely revealed.
If that's what you took from it :manny:

If you gonna put your business out on front street might as well give the whole story. The disrespect hasnt been revealed but yall out here disrespecting yourselves.