Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man it takes me forever to get matches online.

And my connection is pretty crappy.

Truthfully my offline scene is kinda strong... but they kids. I just can't mix with them
Ah the online scene for where you live.

Be the grandmaster of your scene like, "Your foosies are lacking." "You call that blocking? HA!"
1dc651f3d58989ebbb1b8e2ff15b24ae.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Imma beat the breaks off these chicks. This shyt is stupid.

@Coco Stop subbing if you feeling froggy then leap. But since it's the Internet. STFU if you ain't gonna do anything.

Get a muthafukkin diary.

@Kant
You're older so you should know better. Not everything is worth a response. You are feeding into her need for control and power. You are letting people fukk with you.

I don't wanna hear no more bullshyt.

Girls, you're both pretty. Now, take your silly lil petty beef somewhere or get some god damn dikk so you can feel better about yourselves and not be looking for love and attention online.

Acting like children out here.
:whoo:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@Coco Stop subbing if you feeling froggy then leap. But since it's the Internet. STFU if you ain't gonna do anything.

Get a muthafukkin diary.

@Kant
You're older so you should know better. Not everything is worth a response. You are feeding into her need for control and power. You are letting people fukk with you.

Girls, you're both pretty. Now, take your silly lil petty beef somewhere or get some god damn dikk so you can feel better about yourselves and not be looking for love and attention online.

What people fail to realize is that I was over this weeks. Now everyone still assumes all my posts are subs and they really aren't. I'm done though

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Subbing is the stupidest thing in the world. It's petty and petty ain't cute. It's childish.

What are you trying to accomplish other than pushing someone's buttons and then hiding your hands because "oh, I never mentioned you. You just assumed it was about you. :troll:"

Well, you're right I don't know. But if youre not putting names on your bullets and you hit the wrong one, don't get mad when they retaliate.

It's coward shyt. And you deserve what you get.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Get a muthafukkin diary.

@Kant

Cinnaaaa :shaq: