Daps
I love when people are mad for no reason
200w.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny reading people's bullshyt of what they try to convince themselves despite the fact it's bullshyt. This is why I can't fukk with social media like that anymore. You got these frauds basically exposing themselves trying to speak on shyt they have no business speaking about. You can't be a part of the problem, supporting it 100 percent, benefitting off of it and etc then expect people to take you seriously offering solutions when you don't want to change or own up to your shyt.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Imma beat the breaks off these chicks. This shyt is stupid.

@Coco Stop subbing if you feeling froggy then leap. But since it's the Internet. STFU if you ain't gonna do anything.

Get a muthafukkin diary.

@Kant
You're older so you should know better. Not everything is worth a response. You are feeding into her need for control and power. You are letting people fukk with you.

I don't wanna hear no more bullshyt.

Girls, you're both pretty. Now, take your silly lil petty beef somewhere or get some god damn dikk so you can feel better about yourselves and not be looking for love and attention online.

Acting like children out here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: what do you mean by that? No online tournaments? Because it has a good a online fanbase on both PC and PS4 (PS4 having the more active fanbase online)
Man it takes me forever to get matches online.

And my connection is pretty crappy.

Truthfully my offline scene is kinda strong... but they kids. I just can't mix with them