Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I still don't know how to deal with passive aggression. I go straight into my psycho miss America smile -wouldyouliketodietodaybytch mode or straight ignoring your ilexistence, there has to be a productive way to deal with bytches and nyggas who wanna act like they're still in high school.:smh:

Daps
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

That's a true existential outlook on life. I take on a more sociological approach to things, but I understand where you are coming from and agree with a lot of it. I do believe we have individual agency, albeit small.
What's your sociological analysis? I am very interested to read your thoughts.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So beautiful. I would work from home if I had this. This particular one seemed like it took a lot of work. I've been googling everrrsi from I saw trying to find the prototype or a replica. I must have it. Seriously
!!!!!!

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Enjoy it while you can:wow:
I'm one of the old heads of the coli. I'm still enjoying my life. My 30s are soooooo much better than my 20s... and my 20s were lit, as the youngsters would say. 40s are going to be better because I'll have more money and my child will be closer to getting out of my house. I'm anticipating. Inshallah