Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was about to pay for gas and i seen the light bright from 100 feet away. I stopped in my tracks and let her go ahead of me and told her she got it. She didn't even say thank you :picard:

shyt was like a right and not a privilege to her:wow:

I meant light bright not she was right :shaq:

Daps
I'm tired of drinking by myself..

Just finished my second to last term for my B.S. last night. Tonight is the last night I can celebrate before I start my last two classes. My internship program in Seattle is nice, but I'm not gelling well with most of the other interns save a few who I've gotten close with who share similar backgrounds. I didn't go to a campus with an ivory tower, I was working and going to school online the whole time. Maybe I'm disillusioned by the whole process. I think the other interns think less of me because of my background, but fukk it. I know I can appear abrasive and shifty, but truth is I don't really give a fukk about your greek life or weekend plans. Our lifestyles will always be incompatible.

I did get to talk to a VP and he said douchebags don't make it here, so maybe I should heed his words and stay in my lane.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@TheLostOnes @Judo

tumblr_omxvy2i2KP1u138ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omxvy2i2KP1u138ezo2_1280.jpg

Didn't feel like cooking earlier either.
Made some potato salad, pork and beans, and a crab salad on the side.
Still cooking the ribs a little more but they are very tender.
I snapped this little bit before I started eating at it.

tumblr_onre7ps4Qe1u138ezo1_1280.jpg
@MobayCorleone

What I could find. I've posted more though.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I got asked to be a model for a lifestyle brand. I'm not handsome or tall but I look good in certain clothing and lighting.

A girl I used to date was a photographer and she said I'm beautiful if the lighting is right because my skin has many shades in it.

She'd tell me what colors and clothes to wear and she'd photograph me.

I may accept the offer. Since I started using my exercise machine I've gotten more dates, two modeling offers, and I can feel myself getting stronger.

I got felt up twice at work yesterday. This girl kept her hand on my hip, then she rubbed my stomach, and touched my other hip. I thought she was going to put her hands down my pants.

Lol I don't mind being groped by strange women. As much as guys check out girls I have no problem with a woman putting her hands on my body as long as she doesn't grab my butt or my dikk.

I'm going to start asking girls if they'd braid my hair on some Ja Rule shyt.

Daps
True adulthooddoes not begin until one provides their own definition to their own life.

Many people let the world define them through their place of origin, birth features, financial status, and objects they consume.

However one will never really feel alive until one has provided their own definition to their life.

Human life is all about the quest for definition. We live our lives fixated on the answer to the question of who am I?

Some say we are the result of our past circumstances and occurrences.

Others use metrics based on the societal structure of a given region.

However these definitions provided by the uncaring masses will never make one feel truly fulfilled as true definition is found within through deep contemplation and exploration of the complexity of the universe.

I'm high as fukk :pachaha:

Daps
True adulthooddoes not begin until one provides their own definition to their own life.

Many people let the world define them through their place of origin, birth features, financial status, and objects they consume.

However one will never really feel alive until one has provided their own definition to their life.

Human life is all about the quest for definition. We live our lives fixated on the answer to the question of who am I?

Some say we are the result of our past circumstances and occurrences.

Others use metrics based on the societal structure of a given region.

However these definitions provided by the uncaring masses will never make one feel truly fulfilled as true definition is found within through deep contemplation and exploration of the complexity of the universe.

I'm high as fukk :pachaha:

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

That's a true existential outlook on life. I take on a more sociological approach to things, but I understand where you are coming from and agree with a lot of it. I do believe we have individual agency, albeit small.