Daps
Reppin
VA

Why y'all cutting onions in here:mjcry:

giphy.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm well aware of that, Ghana shouldn't be the only country doing it though, hence why I said Africa
All of Africa didn't participate
There's very few successor states and those tend to be unable to provide for their own citizens

You really want a right to return to Benin or Equalatorial Guinea :hhh:?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
All of Africa didn't participate
There's very few successor states and those tend to be unable to provide for their own citizens

You really want a right to return to Benin or Equalatorial Guinea :hhh:?
West and Central Africa, yeah, I'm not one of those proto-hoteps that think Shaka Zulu's my great great great grandfather

Why not? The options are always good to have and AA involvement would be a refreshing change from inbred cacs and chinks pulling fast ones..

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
West and Central Africa, yeah, I'm not one of those proto-hoteps that think Shaka Zulu's my great great great grandfather

Why not? The options are always good to have and AA involvement would be a refreshing change from inbred cacs and chinks pulling fast ones..
The one country that should offer it is Angola as they are underpopulated and majority of slaves were taken from there and what is now Nigeria

Learn Portuguese brehs

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Just the way I feel, Breh.

I think there's some type of conspiracy. No one is going to be happy until I turn into one of those window smashing, clothes bleaching, MJB listening, bitter bytches.

They take my kindness for weakness. :wow:

:therethere: :hug:

Why I don't like getting close/cool with people especially if they think they can take advantage of you. I'm not judging you at all.