Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"You not really cool with lil yachty"
The distraught look at this nikka face.
:mjgiggle1::hahahaha:
:mjhardlaugh::mjhardlaugh::mjhardlaugh:

AK got shyt to learn cause he becoming prime time now.

Joe come off as a grumpy ass nikka some most of the time, but he be throwing real gems AK's way. These industry nikkas ain't your friend.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:mjhardlaugh::mjhardlaugh::mjhardlaugh:

AK got shyt to learn cause he becoming prime time now.

Joe come off as a grumpy ass nikka some most of the time, but he be throwing real gems AK's way. These industry nikkas ain't your friend.
I would of told him the same shyt tho. At least joe trying to put him on game. But hell even me never being put on a show like everyday struggle, I at least already know that shyt. :mjlol:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I guess some of the ladies feel they can't freely post what's on their mind with lurkers lurking. That's probably the reason why the salon in general don't have that much activity.
This entire site gets negative attention as the "Black stormfr0nt" etc etc.
Who knows how many troll posters from LSA, stormfags, & hundreds of sleeper accounts that lurk but rarely if ever post, & thousands of guests that just read.
If nikkas let what some ill-intentioned stranger might think about what they have to say stop them from posting, we wouldn't even have a site!! :mindblown:
This is the Internet.
Say what you got to say, or don't.
But how you gunna complain about other people possibly having an opinion?? That doesn't make any kind of sense to me :beli: