Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This stupid neighbor lady near my campus keeps reporting me for having an out-of-state license plate even though i'm a student only staying here for 10 months of the year. She's been told numerous times that my status is the exemption here in this state. :snoop:

If this old bytch is really concerned about her city and state's finances, she should stop wasting taxpayer money by making these claims that must then need to be investigated. :francis:

Prynce

Daps
I respect and admire black women. Even though sometimes I fall into negativity from time to time I could never take my moods out on my other half. In the words of pac we should love, protect and heal our women.

I don't understand the hate some men have for their own women. I can't hold that malice in my heart. 1st person to ever love me was a black woman.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"Actually im with Joe this time, Lowkey all these rappers act ignorent, always quiet asf in interviews, they show no interest in interviews. Joe was done with that "i dont give a fukk, i get paid" bullshyt by Migos, and he was done with the interview. And the there is Akademiks, i fukk with Akademiks, but bruh Migos show no love to you, same with Lil Yachty, its not beacuse of you Akademiks, but beacuse they dont give af, youre just the simple normal fan to them that gives them money, thats it, all they want at the end is the money and their chains. THATS It, Akademiks needs to stop sucking these rapper dikks."

Aks got shyt to still learn