Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Drama that been going on a year. I should have reported everything back then and now I regret waiting. Meanwhile false accusations about numorous people have been made and NO ONE wants to dispute them. Because of that we all look bad based on lies. I made a mistake of confiding in one person and now I know this person is two faced and has been playing both sides in order to stay in the devil's good graces.

So now I have to set the record straight and only hope I'll be believed since I'm all alone in this.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drama that been going on a year. I should have reported everything back then and now I regret waiting. Meanwhile false accusations about numorous people have been made and NO ONE wants to dispute them. Because of that we all look bad based on lies. I made a mistake of confiding in one person and now I know this person is two faced and has been playing both sides in order to stay in the devil's good graces.

So now I have to set the record straight and only hope I'll be believed since I'm all alone in this.
work related?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Believe it or not, the first version of Strange Fruit i've heard, penpal from Scotland linked me the vid years back :mjpls:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Are they white women?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Doing that right now, gotta switch it up once in a while though...besides, we started the skinhead movement anyways

I love seeing Black ppl experiment with looks and go outside of the boxes we are forced into. Its refreshing not to see so many replicas of the next. Black ppl with their own special identities. Not trying to be like the next Black person. Have fun with your aesthetic.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
One of the very few instances where the age difference between me and my girl plays a part is when classic hip-hop is being played. She don't understand why I go crazy when the classics get played, especially anything in the early 90's/late 2000's. Rapping every song word for word :pachaha:

She don't get it because she didn't grow up on old school hip-hop so there's no connection for her :manny:

I'm 27 and she's 23 (gonna be 24 in a couple months)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
One of the very few instances where the age difference between me and my girl plays a part is when classic hip-hop is being played. She don't understand why I go crazy when the classics get played, especially anything in the early 90's/late 2000's. Rapping every song word for word :pachaha:

She don't get it because she didn't grow up on old school hip-hop so there's no connection for her :manny:

I'm 27 and she's 23 (gonna be 24 in a couple months)

me and your gf are the same age and I like old school hip-hop and so do most of the people I know around my age, maybe it's just her.