Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
:beli:

It wasn't even like that. I just wanted to hang out.

Too late. He's back home.
Which is why he just text me "my bad, I'm back home"

nikka was fine, but fukk him.

It's summer time. I'll tell you where to go, it depends where you are regionally but I guarantee you will have fun and not have to look for busters to take you ouT

It is very rare for a black woman to golf. I golf. It's best to go to a golf resort or club BY YOURSELF. I guarantee you will have men at your feet

Happy hour where the 1-5% frequent. Now I know this one is hard but PM and I'll tell you where to go but it varies.

Just get out. Not saying you don't but start going out more If you do. Clubs are cool but there are black men from all walks of life with degrees, Certs and suits who will court you the right way

If you want, pm me and I'll tell you where to go.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
It's summer time. I'll tell you where to go, it depends where you are regionally but I guarantee you will have fun and not have to look for busters to take you ouT

It is very rare for a black woman to golf. I golf. It's best to go to a golf resort or club BY YOURSELF. I guarantee you will have men at your feet

Happy hour where the 1-5% frequent. Now I know this one is hard but PM and I'll tell you where to go but it varies.

Just get out. Not saying you don't but start going out more If you do. Clubs are cool but there are black men from all walks of life with degrees, Certs and suits who will court you the right way

If you want, pm me and I'll tell you where to go.
How many black men you know into golf? :dahell:

Prynce

Daps
tenor.gif

my shot so wet :ohlawd: