Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Would y'all give cacs an undisputed "nikka pass" if we got reparations?
Ehhh, tbh CACs don't have to ask our permission for shyt. :ld:
This idea that we hold some sway over what words they can and can't say is preposterous given how they turn ours into hashtags every other week. :patrice:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Question.. why do people who regularly use Instagram, avoid liking shyt from X amount of days ago? What are you so scared of? :jbhmm:
They're scared that will expose the fact that they were on that person's page going through their entire catalog instead of just casually scrolling their timeline and liking whatever came across, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING :bryan:
Personally, I don't care. I will like ALL the pictures I like whether that's today's or 3 years ago. :ld:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
They're scared that will expose the fact that they were on that person's page going through their entire catalog instead of just casually scrolling their timeline and liking whatever came across, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING :bryan:
Personally, I don't care. I will like ALL the pictures I like whether that's today's or 3 years ago. :ld:
Man people are weird with that LMAO.. I wouldn't care either. I mean.. the pics are there for a damn reason

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My cousin asked me if I wanted to be a stripper, after I get my stomach flat:gucci:

She said I have the curves for it.

Lowkey, I've thought about this before:dame:

But I cant do it. My family is a well known "church family" down south. The scandal and drama that would create, is the kind of negativity I dont need in my life.
You're getting Lipo?