Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
My cousin asked me if I wanted to be a stripper, after I get my stomach flat:gucci:

She said I have the curves for it.

Lowkey, I've thought about this before:dame:

But I cant do it. My family is a well known "church family" down south. The scandal and drama that would create, is the kind of negativity I dont need in my life.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
tumblr_ol0gd0ERXW1vo9d8to1_500.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
My cousin asked me if I wanted to be a stripper, after I get my stomach flat:gucci:

But I cant do it. My family is a well known "church family" down south. The scandal and drama that would create, is the kind of negativity I dont need in my life.

Do it.

Prynce

Daps
It's weird how the trap has become apart of pop culture. I be at the trap frfr and it's nothing but dusty broke nikkas with guns and dope. It's not some place for suburban kids to take selfies for social media. People can get robbed or die in a trap and these kids just so oblivious to that reality.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

The church ain't gone fuss too much if U give up 25% of your tip money. Dance of the seven veils lol