Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't like how ppl focus on one person for toxic shyt they do just because these folks are biased and don't like them but ignore all the toxic shyt everyone else does and act like its normal and ok. This place is mostly toxic and its celebrated so you can't blame one person for their behavior...just because yall don't like each other. Check it all and call it all out or don't at all.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Oh yeah I definitely did come in late last night. That's why I have been feeling like I'm only at 25 to 50% today. My just go to sleep earlier tonight and hope power is On Demand tomorrow :old:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like how ppl focus on one person for toxic shyt they do just because these folks are biased and don't like them but ignore all the toxic shyt everyone else does and act like its normal and ok. This place is mostly toxic and its celebrated so you can't blame one person for their behavior...just because yall don't like each other. Check it all and call it all out or don't at all.

Cosign, the coli is a cesspool...I thought my greatness would lift this place up, but with these mods in charge even the great mr210 can't help this place