Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Pixels and computer screens don't hide the nature of people from those with all of their eyes opened. Strengths, weaknesses, insecurities, prejudices, etc... always shine through even though we try to hide ourselves with an electronic cloak. I don't hide myself, I am who I am..I detest whom I detest and like whom I like. Darkness bests hides the light

@gogogubari
@Coco
@KaliOshun
@BlackPearl The Empress
@The Grendel

@[B]King Musa [/B][[B]/[/B]USER]
[B][USER=30797]@Mojo Jojo Morpheus

@Ol' Otis

Most of you are going through changes or are getting ready to, whether it's new careers, new locations, new loves, etc..be courageous and trust in your instincts, your conscience. Don't concern yourself with the trivial, don't chase after things not yet ripe for it's season, build for yourself strong walls, be happy with the work of your hands and the blessings of prosperity in the midst of confusion. May the sun never set on the day of your rising. [/B][/USER]

Inshallah

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gawd. We already have white people killing us without consequences. We dont need to kill each other too...especially over drugs. I need a drink after this,but just the smell of alcohol is making me puke

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Pixels and computer screens don't hide the nature of people from those with all of their eyes opened. Strengths, weaknesses, insecurities, prejudices, etc... always shine through even though we try to hide ourselves with an electronic cloak. I don't hide myself, I am who I am..I detest whom I detest and like whom I like. Darkness bests hides the light

@Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Most of you are going through changes or are getting ready to, whether it's new careers, new locations, new loves, etc..be courageous and trust in your instincts, your conscience. Don't concern yourself with the trivial, don't chase after things not yet ripe for it's season, build for yourself strong walls, be happy with the work of your hands and the blessings of prosperity in the midst of confusion. May the sun never set on the day of your rising. [/USER]

:wow: