Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Sometimes I wish I had a regular 9-5, then I start thinking....

giphy.gif

You crazy girl! Yeah you lol

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My damn son at his 4.month checkup when I had to undress him he pissed 3 diff times on the table for the weight and height like some damn rainbow coming out from the stormy weather
And was like this all 3 times back to back to back each time nurse cleaned the table :mjgrin:

Then went to :mjcry: when he got them shots tho

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
If being a chatty patty/crappy poster means success than yeah no problem :mjgrin:

You still ignoring that Southern University thread where you called a cute dark skin girl ugly? :sas2:

Chatty patty/crappy poster DJ Akademiks is making more than your broke ass is on IG and if I really wanted to I could choose up and take the many offers that are in my DMs asking me to contribute to their sites with PAY. As for the latter part of your comment, beauty is subjective. She simply wasn't my type when I think of the 'look'. Anyways, have a good day.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Chatty patty/crappy poster DJ Akademiks is making more than your broke ass is on IG and if I really wanted to I could choose up and take the many offers that are in my DMs asking me to contribute to their sites with PAY. As for the latter part of your comment, beauty is subjective. She simply wasn't my type when I think of the 'look'. Anyways, have a good day.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I make money off cacs who like modern "art" and noise music, I don't need to act like a teenage girl and gossip for cash

Yet you flood TLR with threads instead, how noble :sas2:

What's your type, Arab? :mjpls: