Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Is this snitching?

I called 311 on an illegal Airbnb that was so obvious in an apartment located across the building where I work.

For the past three weeks I would just seeing weirdo white yuppie tourists with their humongous backpacks and luggage with wheels walk in and out of a building occupied by working class Puerto Rican and Mexican families and I just got sick of it especially with the work I do with rental management. I'm trying to preserve the culture of the neighborhood from completely going to shyt even though it feels like a losing battle.

:yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Is this snitching?

I called 311 on an illegal Airbnb that was so obvious in an apartment located across the building where I work.

For the past three weeks I would just seeing weirdo white yuppie tourists with their humongous backpacks and luggage with wheels walk in and out of a building occupied by working class Puerto Rican and Mexican families and I just got sick of it especially with the work I do with rental management. I'm trying to preserve the culture of the neighborhood from completely going to shyt even though it feels like a losing battle.

:yeshrug:

It ain't snitching if it's on white people :ehh:

fukk em :yeshrug: