The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Why the fukk is she lying?

I can't stand this "Heath at every size" nutjobs.

"Look, Lizzo works out a million times a week and drinks kale smoothies! You can be fat and healthy just like her"

Bruh fukk off with this shyt. No one eating that diet daily and working out as frequently as she claims is looking like her unless they have a serious thyroid problem.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a liar
could be true.

who knows how much high calorie oil/whatever cheese/butter replacements she's using.

who knows how much she drinking, she always seem drunk when i see videos of her acting foolish.

also i assume she a multi-millionaire yet she eating some basic ass frozen food and basic ass snacks.

:mjlol:

even with this diet, it's no guarantee she'd be losing weight without little details they left out.

my point is, veganism isn't a goal to weight loss, especially when your chosen vegan options involve a buncha other fatty shyt.

i also doubt she works out as much as she said. she posted a couple videos to "prove" it, but i seriously doubt she working out daily.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Actually she is talented without the shenanigans

I feel like if she just concentrates on musicianship like her flute playing and making decent music, she would go over better

It's the antics and trying to make ppl look at her disgusting looking ass and body that makes folks not like her
This right here:

39g6yz.jpg