The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Hollywood will never let a woman stay fat for long- not even Adele.

Because bytches don't want to be fat. Even fat bytches don't want to be fat. They just use that body positively movement to sell fat women shyt they wouldn't have the confidence to buy otherwise

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
There is not a single fat woman who is truly happy within themselves :laugh:

Her legion of fat bytches are gonna be FURIOUS :deadmanny:

Props to her for finalising realising that shyt ain't cute and a healthy, long lifespan, is more important than trying to appease to a bunch of mentally-ill, depressed fatties :salute:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Because bytches don't want to be fat. Even fat bytches don't want to be fat. They just use that body positively movement to sell fat women shyt they wouldn't have the confidence to buy otherwise

yup.

Every dime Adele has made has been as a fat bytch and she still went out of her way to get skinny and a bobble head. Obviously she wasn’t “happy” and probably in her mind she wondered how things would’ve been if she was skinny from the start with that voice.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Announce going vegan and get endorsements thrown your way..

I :salute: the hustle....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The singer says she's been feeling "very lit and full" since switching up her diet.

By Faith Brar
June 29, 2020

Whether you've been considering going vegan and haven't taken the leap yet or you're simply bored with your usual #quarantinecooking adventures, Lizzo's new "what I eat in a day" TikTok is sure to give you some inspiration in the kitchen.

The Grammy award winner took to TikTok over the weekend to share that, "as a new vegan", she's recently been "exploring flavors from plants and plant-based proteins" and wanted to let fans in on exactly what she eats in a typical day.

Disclaimer: This is not every day, but this was a pretty average one," she explained in the video before sharing a few examples of her breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert with her followers.

In the morning, Lizzo said she usually whips up a green smoothie made with kale or spinach, frozen fruit, and coconut water—a nice protein-packed, hydrating way to start the day. For lunch, one of her go-to's is a colorful salad made with kale, red cabbage, broccoli, seasoned avocado, white onions, and carrots. (BTW, this is why you should paint your diet with every color and "eat the rainbow.")

Next up: snack time. Before going vegan, Lizzo said her daily snack was Flamin' Hot Cheetos (classic). But she had to give them up because they weren't good for her acid reflux, she said in her TikTok (#same). Instead, the singer said she's switched to Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs, a vegan- and paleo-friendly snack that delivers that cheesy flavor without, well, the cheese. "I dip them in hummus, and badda-boom badda-snack!" Lizzo said in her video. (Related: High-Protein Vegan Snacks That Make Whey-Free Life Way Easier)

For dinner, Lizzo opted for Shroomeats Mushroom Balls, which are meatless "meatballs" made with shiitake mushrooms (great for boosting immunity), soybean flour, soybean oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. The singer topped the mushroom balls with a truffle-chickpeas mixture and a side of quinoa—packing in lots of fiber and protein, which help you feel fuller longer—plus a little leftover salad from lunch.

Finally, for dessert, Lizzo made a peanut butter and jelly smoothie by blending together peanut butter, frozen strawberries, oats, oat milk, vanilla protein powder, and, of course, "love from Jesus," she joked in the video, adding that she felt "very lit and full" by the end of the day. (Related: I Followed a Vegan Diet for a Week and Discovered a New Appreciation for These Foods)

As a vegan, Lizzo doesn't eat meat or any animal by-products, including eggs, milk, and cheese. While it seems like she's figured out her main meals and snacks, she's had a little more trouble finding satisfying hangover-food alternatives, she said in another TikTok video. Her go-to after a night out used to be cheesy eggs, but after some experimenting, she's found a vegan alternative. Now, she creates a vegan breakfast scramble using Just Egg (an egg alternative) whipped together with beans, corn, spinach, and vegan pepper jack cheese, and lightly seasoned with garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. (Related: Hangover Cures That Really Work and the Ones That Don't)

Turns out, this isn't the first time Lizzo has dabbled in veganism. In a 2017 interview with NastyGal, the singer revealed that she was previously vegetarian for seven years and vegan for one year. She said that she was inspired to make the switch while living in Minneapolis because of the impressive vegan and vegetarian scene in the city. "Minneapolis has really, really real good vegetarian and vegan food options," she shared with the outlet. "I really discovered my vegetarianism and my veganism there. I found places that were really creative with how they made vegan food and it wasn't just fluff, just tofu, just seitan. It was like, finding ways to make vegetable-based proteins." (Here's everything you need to know about the differences between a vegan vs. vegetarian diet.)

Lizzo Wants Haters to Stop Commenting On Her Workout Routine

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
off topic, like competely off topic about anything being big as all outside or mammying for them ofays like we usually chop it up about...

she's just a very corny celebrity b. i don't give a fukk about that bytch pipes, stage energy, or playing the flute. she's just corny as fukk. like why is this dumb bytch a thing?

Daps
off topic, like competely off topic about anything being big as all outside or mammying for them ofays like we usually chop it up about...

she's just a very corny celebrity b. i don't give a fukk about that bytch pipes, stage energy, or playing the flute. she's just corny as fukk. like why is this dumb bytch a thing?

Actually she is talented without the shenanigans

I feel like if she just concentrates on musicianship like her flute playing and making decent music, she would go over better

It's the antics and trying to make ppl look at her disgusting looking ass and body that makes folks not like her