The Locker Room's Lizzo Rotund Thoughts

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don’t know why there’s so much hate for this chick. She has a lot of personality and doesn’t just moan over slow ass trap beats like most singers. And her biggest song blew up after being out for almost 3 years so idk where the “plant” argument comes from but people seem to just throw that word around any which way.

Deadass. Everyone's acting like she can control who fukks with her music.

I always call out #theagenda but what has she done wrong? I seriously don't know. Plant or not is she harming us in some way?

BTW I never heard a song from her before this thread so maybe she's saying wild :mjpls:in the music or something? Idk I ain't listen too long.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If that's the case, I see why she's a member of dogset :mjpls:

Y'all are known to cause chaos in the community :sas2:
She stole that dog. Just like she stole John Witherspoon's moment and just like she stole all of the music she claims is hers. She's a fatburgler.....I mean Catburgler

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I don’t know why there’s so much hate for this chick. She has a lot of personality and doesn’t just moan over slow ass trap beats like most singers. And her biggest song blew up after being out for almost 3 years so idk where the “plant” argument comes from but people seem to just throw that word around any which way.

I think she is talented but imo her music is cheesy

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Deadass. Everyone's acting like she can control who fukks with her music.

I always call out #theagenda but what has she done wrong? I seriously don't know. Plant or not is she harming us in some way?

BTW I never heard a song from her before this thread so maybe she's saying wild :mjpls:in the music or something? Idk I ain't listen too long.

Well her music is plagiarized from my understanding

However it's not so much who is gravitating towards her music but it's like she personifies one stereotype after another. Like her Juneteenth celebration photo, was all this really necessary?

D9ejLAaUYAA-DJr.jpg

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Well her music is plagiarized from my understanding

However it's not so much who is gravitating towards her music but it's like she personifies one stereotype after another. Like her Juneteenth celebration photo, was all this really necessary?

D9ejLAaUYAA-DJr.jpg

Good point. Although, this probably didn't look so bad because she's fat as hell. What was the reaction when she posted this?